Sunday 16 December 2007

Random, random...

Woke up around 9 and a half in the morning today, and when I looked through the window, everything was softly covered in snow. Like candy! Actually, it looked pretty much like the krempita I made for the triple birthday party we threw in august!
Two days ago Nara and I were in a cafe, craaaazy to eat krempita but alas, it was the only candy/tort that they didn't have anymore at that time. We still need to try krempita here...
And ice cream! Fuck, it's been over a month since I last had some ice cream! I don't think I ever stayed this long without any ice cream. And everytime I see snow ("live" or in some picture, or on the telly), I think of ice cream.

But back talking about snow... The past couple of days made me remember of 1990 Christmas, when my father came home one night saying that, on the next day (the day we were gonna start decorating the house for Christmas), he would bring us some snow to put all over inside the house. I remember I was SO excited, already figuring the living room with the floor covered in snow, snow on the back of the couch and over the dinner table, and on the leaves of our (plastic) Cristmas tree, hahaha. When he came back home from work on the next day, with that can of "snow spray" I was so, but sooooo disappointed, that I was speechless for several minutes, haha. I can still remember the smell of that "snow spray" though... And weirdly enough, when I'm out on the snow, I can clearly feel that same smell :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belgrade, with real snow!