Monday 18 January 2010

Coming back!

Dear readers!


I can't wait to be able to post here on a daily basis again. I mean, I could write entries now and all, but if I'm not in Belrgade or in the Balkans, what's the sense in it? As this blog is entirely dedicated to my adventures in Southeastern Europe, the answer to the previous question I just made has to be "none". Unless I had any unwritten story to tell you guys, which is not the case. Anyways...

Hopefully I'll be back to Belgrade by May (fingers crossed everybody!), and this time I'll definitelly roam around the region a lot. Can't tell you more than this for now, but I'd suggest you people to watch this blog closely within the next couple of months, as I believe some exciting news will follow shortly ;)

For now, I'll leave you with a track by one of my favourite DJs/producers/musicians, Mr Kiril Džajkovski, from Macedonia. The guy is a genius, and his new track (featuring the wonderful Esma Redžepova!) is totally great!



1 comment:

Hernan said...

of course ill be with fingers crossed and of course im very eager to read about your next trip to Belgrade and its obvious to tell wish i could reach you there ;)